You know when Spring has arrived when the Jersey Royals appear on the shelves. Lovely!
- 75mls olive oil
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1 whole bulb garlic, cut in half
- 750g small Jersey Royal potatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100mls sour cream
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Pre heat the 200C gas 6.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan or tray.
- Add the garlic cut side down ad then the potatoes, coat well in the oil and butter.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and soft.
- Remove from the oven, serve in a deep bowl and top with sour cream and lots of chives.