Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: 15 mins
- 4 beef tomatoes, halved and scooped out
- 1 red onion
- cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped 2cm pieces
- 50mls extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 small avocado, ripe, chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped honey salted cashew nuts
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- juice 1 fresh lime
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- dash of Tabasco
- Heat the oil and add the peppers, onions and garlic clove and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the coriander, avocado, tomato flesh form the inside of the tomato and the peanuts.
- Mix the two together well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Finally add the lime juice, sherry vinegar and a dash of Tabasco.
- Pile into the tomato halves and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Chill and serve.