Prep Time: 20 mins
Ready in: 15 mins
- 500g baby new potatoes halved lengthways, cooked room temperature
- 100g cooked frozen baby broad beans
- ½ red onion, peeled and VERY finely sliced
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- ½ small head Romaine lettuce, VERY finely shredded
- For the Dressing
- 1 egg yolk (Lion stamped)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100g mature Gorgonzola cheese, roughly grated or broken up with a fork
- salt (optional)
- ground black pepper
- Place the warm potatoes and cooked warm broad beans into a bowl.
- Make the dressing by placing the egg yolk into a bowl, then add the mustard and the vinegars, whisk well, then add the oil in a thin stream until the dressing emulsifies, you may need a little water to thin the dressing.
- Season well with pepper.
- Add the onion and parsley to the potatoes and beans and quickly mix.
- Add the cheese to the dressing and mix well, then pour over the potatoes, and beans, and finally the lettuce, mix well.
- Serve straight away.