Works great with my Pork Chop recipe
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces roughly
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 small parsnips, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 150g frozen peas, roughly
- extra virgin olive oil
- Place the potatoes into a medium saucepan and add a little salt.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes until roughly half cooked.
- Next add the sweet potato and parsnip and cook for 2-3 minutes, then strain the whole pan into a colander.
- Heat a wok then add 2-3 tbsp oil, then add half the potato mix and cook to take colour and cook through, season well with salt and pepper.
- Once cooked spoon into a baking dish and keep warm, then repeat with the second half of the potato mix.
- At the end of the cooking time rain in the frozen peas and warm through then add to the first batch.
- Re-season and serve.