- Serves: 4 persons
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 sausages, chopped into small pieces
- 2 medium onions peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C, Gas 7.
- Wash the potatoes well and place in the oven, cook for 1 hour or until soft and with crunchy skins.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onions and garlic and cook over a low to soften.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut in half lengthways, spoon the hot potato into a bowl. Keep the skins intact.
- Add the onions and sausage to the potatoes add a little salt and pepper and mix carefully, do not puree.
- Spoon the mixture back into the shells piling nice and high.
- Pop under a grill or in a hot oven to brown slightly and serve with fruity brown sauce.