The perfect picnic sweet snack.
- 225g melted unsalted butter
- 115g raisins
- 50g brown sugar
- 3-4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3-4 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 300g Rich Tea biscuits, crushed
- 200g melted bitter chocolate
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, then add the raisins and mix well.
- Stir in the sugar, cocoa, Golden Syrup and finally the biscuit and mix well.
- Spoon into a Swiss Roll tray lined with baking parchment and spread out evenly.
- Chill well.
- Once chilled, spread the melted chocolate over evenly.
- Using a serrated spatula, quickly make tight, wiggly lines across the top, then chill well.
- Cut into small pieces when chilled.
- Serve with strong tea.