- 500g cooked macaroni pasta, warm, but oiled
- 150g houmous good quality
- 200g sun blush tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tbsp rough chopped fresh basil
- 4 tbsp rough chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- dash water
- salt & pepper
- 150g chopped taleggio cheese
- Place the houmous, tomatoes, herbs, vinegar into a bowl and mix really well.
- Next add the warm pasta and fold though, you may need to add a dash of water to let down a little.
- Finally add the cheese, salt and pepper, mix lightly.