Prep Time: 15 mins
Ready in: 6-8 mins
Difficulty: Very Easy
- 1 x 300g can sweetcorn
- 250mls milk, roughly
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium eggs separated
- 225g self-raising flour
- 6 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- pinch cream of tartar
- For the Filling
- 16 slices crisp streaky bacon
- 8 fried eggs
- Maple syrup
- Siracha hot sauce
- Place the sweetcorn and onion into a jug with the milk and blitz with a hand blender until smooth.
- Whisk the egg yolks, corn milk and half the flour together, once nice and smooth, add the rest of the flour, you should have smooth batter.
- Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of cream of tartar until thick and foamy, then fold into the egg yolk mixture, carefully, along with the coriander.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in a non-blini frying pan, then add large spoonful’s of the mixture.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes then flip over, cook for a further 2-3 minutes until well puffed and slightly browned.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture is cooked, keep warm.
- Top each pancake with bacon, maple syrup, eggs and a little hot sauce.