- 4 cloves garlic, finely crushed
- 2 heaped tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- juice 3 large lemons
- 2 tbsp any vinegar
- 1 x 6g powdered chicken stock cube
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C gas 7.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pumpkin into a bowl and add a little salt, pepper, oil add the five spice and mix really well.
- Pop the pumpkin into the pre-heated oven and roast for 25-30 minutes to get some colour into it.
- Meanwhile lightly brown the seasoned chicken thighs in a little oil in a frying pan and at the 30-minute mark add the chicken and the butterbeans to the cooking pumpkin.
- Cook for a further 25 minutes at 200C gas 6.
- For the dressing - mix all the ingredients together well.
- After the 25-minute point remove the tray, add the spinach, pour the dressing all over and return to the oven for 15-20 minutes to wilt.
- Once cooked remove the tray from the oven stir really well and serve.