Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: 25 mins
- 2 pork tenderloins, free of fat and gristle
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lightly crushed black peppercorns
- 3 tbsp Chinese yellow bean sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 200mls double cream
- 6 tbsp roughly chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a non stick frying pan.
- Season the pork with a little salt, then gently flour, dusting off the excess.
- Place the pork into the hot oil and butter and cook over a moderate heat for 5-6 minutes all over, do not overcook.
- They will be nicely browned and golden, remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the peppercorns, and vinegar and swill around the pan, the vinegar will evaporate mostly, then add the yellow bean sauce, heat through.
- Stir in the cream and re boil, then add the parsley.
- Season with a little sugar and salt should be okay though.
- Slice the pork and coat with the sauce.