Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: 10 mins
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions, very thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 small heads spring greens, very finely shredded
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan of wok.
- Add the onions and rosemary and cook for 3-4 minutes to soften.
- Add the spring greens and 100ml water, turn up the heat season well with salt and pepper, stir well then place a lid on and steam for 2-3 minutes.
- Lift off then lid and boil off all the water, then the greens will be cooked and glazed nicely in the oil.