Fast, fresh and really really tasty nothing much else to say
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion, VERY finely chopped
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Heat the oil and butter in a large wok or large frying pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and soften for 5 minutes.
- Add the greens, season well, add the water cover with a lid and turn the heat down.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes nice and gently, so they part steam, part sauté.
- The remove lid and stir well then drive off all the water so the butter/oil coat the cabbage perfectly.
- Serve with the pork and rice noodles or rice.