Gru has his Minions, I have Clangers for the day!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 175g fillets fresh salmon, skin on
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried garlic powder
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- finely grated zest 1 lemon
- dash Siracha sauce
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Spread 1 tsp mustard over each of the fillets.
- Mix the spices and celery salt together, and then lightly sprinkle over the salmon.
- Add the fillets skin side up into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes to get a nice colour and seal the spices to the flesh of the fish.
- Carefully turn the fillet over onto the skin, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat and cover with a piece of foil (Do not overcook, the flesh should be half cooked but warm. The flakes of flesh should push apart when pressed with the finger, but not overcooked)
- Whilst the fish is resting make up the dressing, by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Serve the salmon and spoon over a little yogurt, little lemon zest and a dash of Siracha and serve with the green braised rice