4.7/5 rating (6 votes)
- Makes: 10
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Ready in: 10-12 mins
- Difficulty: Easy
- Cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Mix in the condensed milk, flour, chocolate and peanuts and form into a large sausage shape.
- Roll in cling film and chill well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150° C Gas 2 fan assisted oven.
- Remove the cling film and cut into 10 x ¾ cm slices and lay onto baking parchment.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 12 minutes until slightly risen and light brown, do not overcook.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool before trying to remove from the parchment.