- 300g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock cube
- 100mls boiling water, roughly
- 400g cooked fusilli
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Place the peas into a small saucepan and add the stock cubes, water level with the peas then bring to the boil.
- Carefully spoon ¾ of the peas and all the stock into a liquidiser and blitz until smooth.
- Pour over the warm pasta and stir well, then add the olive oil and Mozzarella and lightly mix.
- Serve with a little black pepper.