Prep Time: 10 mins
Ready in: none
- 1 x 300g tub full fat soft cheese, cold as possible
- 397g can condensed milk, cold as possible, best in a fridge overnight
- 1 x 200g tub Rodda’s clotted cream
- 150g good quality lemon curd
- finely grated zest and juice of 4 lemons
- finely grated zest and juice of 2 large limes
- sherbet if you can get some
- Whisk the cream cheese, condensed milk, and clotted cream together until thick and very creamy. The longer you whisk the cream cheese and milk for, the lighter the mousse will be.
- Add the lemon curd, juices and zests and whip for a few seconds only as the mixture will tighten very quickly.
- The reaction of the acid mixing with the creams thickens extremely quickly, so take care.
- Immediately spoon into small dishes or a large trifle bowl, then chill until set, best overnight.
- Dust with sherbet.
- To serve, spoon the mousse into bowls or eat from individual moulds.