Prep Time: 15 mins
Ready in: none
Difficulty: Very Easy
- Basic Mix
- 2 small cup rolled oats (100g)
- 2 small cup any milk (300mls)
- 4-6 tbsp water
- 1-2 tbsp runny honey
- 100g frozen raspberries
- 1 small apple
- 100g fresh or frozen blueberries
- mix all the ingredients together really well, cover and pop in the fridge overnight.
- stir occasionally.
- spoon a 3rd into a bowl, then add the raspberries.
- top with another 3rd, then add the gated apple.
- finally, add the last 3rd and chill overnight.
- when about to serve, top with the blueberries.