- 1 x 250g brown basmati microwavable rice
- 4 tbsp any oil
- 6 spring onions, sliced long diagonals
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- ground pepper
- 225g king prawns, cooked
- Have the large wok or frying pan heated very hot.
- Place the rice into the microwave and set for 2 minutes, then start.
- Add the oil, onions and garlic, sauté for 15-20 seconds, then add then egg and sauté around really quickly until the egg is very dry.
- Add the spinach, soy and pepper, sauté really quickly until the bell goes off on the microwave.
- Add the king prawns
- Knock the hot bag of rice down to loosen, then add to the wok and stir through.