A little treat on the beach.
- 4 small shallots, finely sliced
- 300ml strong fish stock
- 250g raw peeled prawns
- 150ml double cream
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g Spirali pasta, cooked in boiling water until al dente
- 100g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250g cooked lobster meat (optional)
- Pre-heat a wok over a medium to high heat.
- Add the shallots and fish stock and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add prawns and cook for a further 30 seconds, then pour in the double cream, add the spinach and pasta and season.
- Cook gently for 2 minutes so the sauce does not reduce too far – it should have a soupy consistency.
- Add the lobster meat (if using) peas, basil and chives with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Taste and season again if necessary.