Succulent pork belly is a true delight, serve with boiled rice and spring greens for a fabulous meal.
- 1kg belly pork in 1 piece, rind removed
- 200mls chicken or pork stock.
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- Set the oven to 160° C, gas 3.
- Season the belly pork well with salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking tray and add the boiling stock and garlic.
- Cover tightly with foil and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes, then check to see if cooked and soft and succulent.
- If not add a further 15-20 minutes.
- When cooked cool and chill well or chop up and use straight away.