- ½ egg white
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- pinch salt and pepper
- 400g pork fillet, free of skin and sinew, sliced thinly
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium peppers, finely chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the egg white with the cornflour, salt and pepper really well then add the pork and coat well.
- Heat the oil and add the onion, chilli, garlic and peppers cook for 10 minutes to really soften well.
- Add the paprika and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, do not burn.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large frying pan (you may have to cook in 2 batches)
- Add the pork and cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, paprika, pepper mix and warm through.
- Serve in small dishes.