- Place everything into a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Remove from the machine, and knead well.
- Cover with cling film and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap, and roll out in the machine and cut accordingly.
- Always keep covered, or the paste will dry out.
Cook pasta in a ratio of 12g of salt per litre of water.
Cut dough into 25-30mm strips, 1mm thick.
Served with ragu based meat sauces such and duck, wild boar, beef, I even had it with braised goose. Walnuts also feature rabbit and saffron, or even a puree of broad beans.