Prep Time: 20 mins
Ready in: none
Difficulty: Very Easy
- 150g white cabbage, sliced very finely on a Japanese mandolin
- 150g red cabbage, sliced very finely on a Japanese mandolin
- 1 large, onion, very finely sliced
- 2 red pepper, finely sliced
- For the Dressing
- 100mls sherry vinegar
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 150mls olive oil
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt, pepper and sugar to taste
- Mix the vegetables together well.
- Mix all the ingredients up for the marinade, and pour over the cabbage, really mix well.
- Check the seasoning, you may need to adjust with salt slightly.