Cook this in 2 batches to keep the heat in the wok.
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 6 spring onions cut on a long diagonal
- ½ medium egg white
- 1 level tbsp any starch, cornflour is perfect
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 200g turkey breast meat-free of skin cut into 1cm strips
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50g fresh ginger, cut into fine strips
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100g frozen green beans
- 200g bag bean sprouts, roughly
- 5 tbsp ketchup
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- dash water
- 2 cooked egg noodle nests think they are 150g
- Place the peppers and spring onions into a saucepan and just cover with cold water.
- Place on the stove and set on high heat, once boiling strain straight away.
- Meanwhile, place the egg white, starch and sesame oil into a bowl and mix well, then add the turkey and coat really well
- Heat a wok, add the oil, ginger and garlic, and cook over high heat until they colour nicely for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the turkey in strips making sure they do not touch each other and cook again over high heat to seal them quickly.
- Add the peppers, onions, beans, and beansprouts. Cook over high heat, then add the noodles.
- Finally, add the ketchup, oyster sauce and soy, cook until nicely coated and pretty much evaporated.
- Serve in deep bowls.