- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Ready in: 40-45 mins
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 50mls olive oil
- 75g salted butter
- 2 whole bulb garlic, cut in half
- 750g small new season potatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- finely grated zest 2 lemons
- 100g finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre heat the 200C gas 6.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan or tray, so they are packed tightly.
- Add the garlic cut side down add then the potatoes, coat well in the oil and butter, season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and soft.
- Once cooked remove the foil, sprinkle with the lemon zest and Parmesan cheese and pop back into the hot oven or under a grill to brown nicely, serve.