- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 VERY thinly sliced large red onions
- 1 tbsp chopped red chilli
- 200g strong Cheddar cheese, grated
- 200g cooked chicken small pieces
- 200g cooked wafer thin ham
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped
- fresh coriander
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 large soft flour wraps
- Gently fry the onion and chilli in the oil until soft and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Divide the ingredients between the 4 four wraps.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese onto one half of a wrap.
- Place the ham, and more cheese on top.
- Blob on the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle over the fresh coriander and fold the wrap over, to make a half moon shape.
- Heat large frying pan again and brush lightly with a little oil.
- Place 2 wraps into the pan and cook gently over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden and crisp.