- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Ready in: 10-15 mins
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 4 x 2cm thick, boned, skinned pork cutlets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- For the Brine
- 30g sugar
- 15g salt
- 300mls water
- Place the sugar, salt and water into a stainless-steel saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and dissolve slowly, then cool.
- Make the total weight back up 315g with cold water.
- Press the pork cutlets out with a back of the knife.
- Place the cutlets into a glass, ceramic or stainless-steel bowl.
- Pour over the cold brine and mix well, then leave to marinate for 20-30 minutes.