Hasselback Potatoes always look stunning and taste great too.
- 500g medium potatoes washed really well, don’t peel
- 75g melted salted butter
- 100mls olive oil
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Cut the potatoes in thin slices but don’t go through the potato fully, roughly 3mm.
- Place into a baking tray so they are nice and tight together.
- Heat the oil and butter together then spoon over the potatoes.
- Season really well with salt and pepper.
- Pop into the pre-heated oven and cook for 45-55 minutes, or until the are cooked and nicely browned and split.