Prep Time: 20 mins
Ready in: 8-10 mins
Difficulty: Very Easy
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 4 cloves garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- 4 x 200g fillets of haddock, skin on
- 400mls coconut cream
- 1 x 10g fish stock cube
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 200g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 400g baby frozen peas
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into very fine strips
- 4 tbsp chopped mint
- 4 tbsp chopped Thai basil
- extra basil for sprinkling
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C Gas 8.
- In a dry frying pan gently toast the coconut and garlic until golden then leave to cool. Once cool add the castor sugar and mix well.
- Place the coconut cream, stock cube, pepper, salt, and ginger and into a bowl and whisk well.
- Next place each piece of fish into the bags, then add ¼ of the spinach, peas, carrot strips, mint and basil into each bag.
- Stir well then add a ¼ of the coconut mix to each bag and seal really well.
- Place the 4 bags onto 2 shallow baking trays.
- Pop into the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes depending on your oven.
- I normally cook halfway and the leave for a further 8 minutes to rest.
- Open the bags add more fresh chopped basil and sprinkle over the coconut and garlic.
- Serve straight away.