5.0/5 rating 1 vote
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Ready in: 20 mins
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Make sure all the spears are the same size in length.
- Roll the asparagus in the oil and add a little salt and pepper so that it sticks on nicely.
- Gently cook the asparagus in a large non-stick frying pan, making sure you have a nice colour all over. Then remove and cool.
- Once cool, cut a breadstick to the same length or just shorter, as the asparagus spear.
- Then wrap the air-dried ham around the two, nice and tightly. Repeat until all the spears are wrapped.
- In the same pan, gently sauté the asparagus wrapped ham to take a little colour, turn over and spread each wrapped spear with a little mustard.
- Place on a baking tray then a sprinkling of breadcrumbs and pop under a medium grill to brown slightly.
- Serve with the caper, basil and lemon mayo.