Need a really tasty stuffing for your Turkey? And is needs to be Gluten-Free for one or more guest. Well no need to compromise with this gem of a stuffing. It’s sure to become a family favourite for everyone.
- 50g salted butter
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 4tbsp chopped parsley
- 100g cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- 50g semi dried cranberries
- 150g fresh white gluten free breadcrumbs or 250g microwave Basmati rice re heated
- salt, pepper and grated nutmeg
- zest and 1tbsp juice from 1 lemon
- 1 medium egg
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook gently for 5-10 minutes until soft and golden.
- Turn into a bowl and mix in the chopped parsley, cashew nuts, cranberries and breadcrumbs or basmati rice.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon and cool.
- Add the beaten egg and mix well to bind the stuffing.
- For a side dish, turn the stuffing into a greased ovenproof dish and cook at 180⁰C, gas 4 for about 5-10 minutes until the egg is cooked through.