- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Ready in: 2 mins
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 60g chopped mint
- 6-7 white sugar cubes
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 medium orange
- 2 leaves gelatine, soaked in cold water
- Rub the outer skin of the orange with all the sugar cubes, so they take on the oily zest.
- Place in a stainless-steel saucepan. Add the vinegar and salt then dissolve.
- Bring to the boil, add the chopped mint and remove from the stove, cool and serve with roast lamb.
- You can add 2 leaves of soaked gelatine to the finished hot sauce to make jelly.