"How do you like you eggs in the morning?" the song asks, well here are a few of my favourite recipes to go with my homehade hollandaise.
- 8 poached eggs
- 4 English muffins, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100g baby spinach
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Hollandaise sauce (see recipe)
- Lightly poach the eggs, then drain and keep warm.
- Lightly sauté the spinach
- Toast the halved muffins, place 2 halves on each plate, then top with the cooked spinach.
- Place 2 eggs per person, and spoon over the hollandaise, serve.