- 4-6 tbsp good quality olive oil
- 1 small very onion finely chopped
- 500g new potatoes, halved lengthways, cooked and cooled
- 125g bag fresh spinach
- 1 x 400g green canned lentils, drained (Bijoux Vert Lentils Co-Op)
- salt & pepper
- 4-6 medium eggs
- 500g cooked thick sliced, ham, honey glazed perfect
In a large pan heat the oil and add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the potatoes, stir well and brown slightly say 5-6 minutes.
Once lightly browned, add the spinach and well-drained lentils and season well.
Saute quickly and warm through.
Fry the eggs in a separate pan season well with salt and pepper.
Serve ham along side the potato fry and top with the fried eggs.
That’s it! so easy but delicious.