The weather is warming up and it’s the perfect time to enjoy a fresh summer salad and what could be better than a fantastic homemade dressing.
- 2 egg yolks (with Lion stamp)
- 2 tbsp water
- pinch salt
- pinch ground pepper
- pinch sugar or dash honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (30ml) vinegar
- 10 tbsp (110mls) any oil
- Place egg yolks, water, salt, pepper, sugar or honey, mustard and vinegar into a liquidiser.
- Blitz for 15 seconds.
- Gradually add the oil and it will emulsify nicely.
- Add a little water to let down if too thick.
- Check the seasoning and adjust if needed then jar and use when needed.