- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp mild Balti curry paste
- 2 tsp tomato puree
- 1 x 1 large glass water
- chicken Oxo cube (Kallo)
- 1 tbsp apricot jam (optional)
- 6-8 tbsp mayo mayonnaise
- 500g sliced cooked baby new potatoes, skin on
- 2 small little Gem lettuce, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat the oil and add the onions, curry paste and the tomato paste, cook for a few minutes.
- Add the water, chicken cube, water and jam and cook until nice and thick, then cool.
- Once cooled add the mayo and mix well.
- Spoon the mayo mix onto the cooked spuds, lettuce, parsley and sesame seeds.
- Mix well and swerve with the chicken chop on top.