5 ways with a can of beans
- 2 thick slices bread or English muffins, halved, toasted
- 2 tbsp soft salted butter
- clove of garlic, optional
- 1 x 400g can baked beans
- ¼ tsp red chilli flakes
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, soft
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- Toast the bread or muffins lightly, then spread with a little butter and or rub with a little fresh garlic.
- Warm the beans, with the butter, chilli and honey.
- Add the fresh coriander, do not warm through too much.
- Top the toast with the beans and serve with more coriander.