Chickpea pancakes are the traditional way to eat Burmese curry but they are great with any curry dish.
- pinch of xanthan gum
- ½ tsp Gluten-Free baking powder
- 150g gram flour
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 2 tbsp any oil
- Mix the gum, baking powder and flour together well, then add the coriander, salt and pepper.
- The mixture will tighten slightly as the gum works.
- Pre heat a non stick frying pan and add the oil.
- Spoon the mix into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Carefully flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes to just set.