Lovely simple recipe and
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- pinch sugar
- pinch salt and pepper4 chicken thighs, no skin or bone
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 10 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter1 ripe avocado
- juice 1 large lime
- ½ tbsp mango chutney
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- little Iceberg lettuce
- Very, finely slice the onion into rings and place into a bowl.
- Add the vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper mix well and leave for 30 minutes or longer.
- Place the chicken thighs in between a large piece of clear plastic add a little water and beat out until nice and thin. Repeat with the 3 others.
- Coat each one in a little flour, then egg and breadcrumbs, pat well.
- Fry each one in oil and unsalted butter until cooked through and nicely browned.
- Meanwhile, chop the avocado with spoon or knife, place into a bowl.
- Add the lime, mango and mayo and mix well.
- Place each of the burgers onto a little lettuce.
- Top with a little avocado mayo, then with a few well drained pickled onion rings.