Which get your vote? Steak Ale & Mushroom Pie or Chicken & Leek Pie, it's so hard to choose!
- 400g skinned, boned chicken thighs, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 x 10g chicken stock cubes
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250g cooked finely chopped leeks (probably 1 large leek)
- 300mls cold water, approx.
- 3 tbsp butter, very soft
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 225g (2 x sheets short pastry)
- beaten egg for the glaze