- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 VERY thinly sliced large red onions
- 1 tbsp chopped red chilli
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- 200g strong Cheddar cheese, grated
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 Lime
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Gently fry the onion and chilli in the oil until soft and golden, about 15 minutes.
- Divide the ingredients between the 4 four tortilla wraps.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese onto one half of a wrap.
- Place the shredded chicken on top and spoon the sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle over the fresh coriander, a squeeze of lime juice and salt and pepper, and fold the wrap over, to make a half moon shape. Press down slightly.
- Heat a large frying pan again and brush lightly with a little oil.
- Place 2 wraps into the pan and cook gently over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden and crisp.