5 ways with a can of beans
- 2 eggs
- dash milk
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices bread
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp marmite
- 1 x 400g can beans
- 100g strong cheddar, grated
- Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Dip the bread in the egg both sides and place into the hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip over and cook for the same amount of time.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan and spread over a little marmite evenly.
- Spoon over the warm beans and top with a little cheese.