- 200g cheese, finely grated
- 1 egg yolk
- dash Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 level tsp English mustard
- 50g butter
- 2 slices toast
- Pre heat a grill to medium heat.
- Place the cheese, egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise into a bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mustard and butter over one side of the toast.
- Pile on the cheese making sure you cover to the edge (this stops the crusts burning)
- Place on a baking tray and toast gently until nicely browned.
- Once cooked, remove from the grill and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut and serve with extra Worcestershire sauce