The quesadillas are more than a recipe... they are a Mexican classic and possibly one of the most popular dishes found in Mexican cuisine. They are the ultimate snack; fast, crispy and gooey! They can be so many things, sweet or savoury and eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 2 large Bramley apples, peeled cored and stewed with 6 tbsp sugar
- 6-8 tbsp ready made caramel condensed milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 8 soft tortilla wraps
- Lay out 4 wraps and spread thinly with the puree.
- Add a little caramel and cinnamon.
- Top with the 4 wraps.
- Bake or cook in a iron and cut into wedges.
- Serve with dipping custard.