This picnic loaf is packed with sweet fruit, lemon curd and clotted cream to make a delicious addition to a picnic, or serve in slices at home.
- 1 large brioche loaf, slightly stale
- 200g Rodda’s clotted cream
- 1 x 400g jar lemon curd
- 200g halved strawberries
- 150g finely chopped white chocolate
- 500g fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Cut the brioche in 5 even slices horizontally.
- Spread the clotted cream and lemon curd over 4 brioche slices evenly, leaving the top crust clean.
- Layer up all 4 slices with strawberries, chocolate, and blueberries.
- Stack up and place the crust on top.
- Then wrap tightly in foil.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and tightly wrap, cool and chill well, best overnight.
- Next day, remove from the fridge and take on your picnic.
- Serve sliced with perhaps a little more clotted cream.