Let the purists sneer, but I love Rocky Road with a large cappuccino. It's so homely and satisfying.
- 200g (7oz) dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g (7oz) Carnation Condensed Milk
- 25g (1oz) butter
- 100g (3½oz) brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 85g (3oz) dried blueberries
- 200g (7oz) mini marshmallows
- 85g (3oz) white chocolate
- Place the chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a large bowl. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently until the chocolate has melted.
- Beat until smooth and then stir in the brazil nuts, blueberries and finally the marshmallows. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking parchment.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Drizzle over the top of the rocky road, leave to set, then break into pieces.