Bitter or dark chocolate is truly a wonder food, besides tasting fantastic it can really make you happier and stimulate your brain to improve focus and memory, but don’t go overboard! Too much of a good thing and all that.
- 200g melted bitter chocolate
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 50g finely chopped raisins
- 50g finely chopped sunflower seeds
- 50g finely chopped unsalted peanuts (red skinned variety)
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cool slightly and then form into small balls, then chill well.
- Keep chilled until needed.
- Re-roll and then dust with cocoa powder and serve.