- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 small courgette, cubed
- 250g beans, cut into 1cm pieces, cooked and cooled to keep their colour
- 100g frozen peas
- cooked potato (about 200g) peeled and cubed
- 3-4 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat a grill or oven to 185C.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick, oven-proof frying pan, add the onion, courgette and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the potato and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the potato pieces they begin to colour, about 5 minutes.
- The add the beans and peas.
- Beat the eggs, season with black pepper and salt pour over the potato mixture.
- Shake the pan gently to combine the ingredients evenly and cook over a low heat for a few minutes until the eggs are beginning to set at the bottom and the sides.
- Place the pan in the pre heated oven or grill under the grill.
- Cook for 15 -20 minutes or until the eggs are set nicely.
- To serve, run a spatula round the edge and invert the tortilla onto a plate.
- Cut into wedges chunks serve warm or chilled.