5 ways with a can of beans
- 1 x 400g can beans
- pinch chilli flakes
- 150g barbecue chicken chopped into small pieces
- 1 small avocado, cut into small pieces
- 2 medium wheat tortillas
- Place the beans and the chilli into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook down a little until you have a thick mix.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chicken and avocado.
- Place one tortilla into the spread out the mix, then top with the second tortilla.
- Close the lid and cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Open and cut into wedges and serve.