- 4 baked potatoes, cooked
- 2-4 tbsp any oil
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 egg yolks
- 200g finely grated cheddar
- dash mustard
- dash paprika
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthways, then score in a diamond shape well.
- Heat the oil and then place the cut sides down in the pan and cook over a high heat until you have a nice colour. You may need to cook in two batches.
- Next place the mayo, egg yolks, cheddar and mustard into a bowl and carefully mix.
- Season with ground pepper and paprika.
- Spoon the cheese mix evenly between the 8 halves of browned potatoes.
- Place on a tray then pop under the grill and gently until you have a nice even glaze, take your time so it glazes, sets and does not burn all at the same time.
- Serve dusted with more paprika.